How Do I Place An Order?
- Once you have chosen the Aimant product(s) you would like to order, add the item(s) to your shopping bag by clicking the “Add To Cart” button. At this point, you can either continue shopping or click “View Cart” at the top menu, to “Proceed to checkout”.
- During the checkout process, you will need to enter your shipping, billing (if different than shipping), and payment information. Then, press the “Proceed to Paypal” button to make the payment by using your PayPal Account. If you don’t have a Paypal account we advise you to create one.
- In case you pay with a credit card, please fill out credit or debit card information.
- Once you place the order, you will receive an order confirmation number along with an email to confirm your purchase.
- Please allow 1-2 business days for processing and you will receive a shipment confirmation email once the order ships.
My Order Is Not Processing. What Do I Do?
Aimant aims to provide the best shopping experience possible. If you have received an error message when trying to place an order, there could be a problem with the information entered, we recommend reviewing the following explanations before attempting to place another order:
- The billing address provided does not correspond to the credit or debit card you are using. The billing name and address you entered must match your credit card statement exactly for an order to be processed.
- The security code for your card is incorrect. For Visa, MasterCard and Discover, this is the last three digits on the back of your card. For American Express, it is the four small digits located on the front of your card.
- The billing and shipping address are different and it was not indicated.
Each time an order is attempted, a pending authorization will be placed on your account. For unsuccessful orders, these pending authorizations usually drop off in 3-5 business days, dependent upon your bank. Please refer to your credit card company if the problem persists. If you continue to face issues placing your order, please contact our Customer Care department at email@example.com between 8am — 5pm (EST), Monday through Friday, and one of our Customer Care representatives will be glad to assist you.
Track Your Order
What Is Your Shipping Policy?
- Aimant ships Monday through Friday excluding holidays.
- The shipping cut-off time is 12pm EST. Orders placed after 12pm EST will be processed the next business day.
- Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to process before it is shipped. Free Standard Delivery arrives in 3-5 business days and is shipped by Fedex in the US. Florida orders may include sales tax.
Questions Regarding Your Online Order
For specific questions regarding your online order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Processing A Return Or Exchange
I’m Not Located Within The United States. Where Do I Send My Watch For Service?
If you are not located in the US, you can contact us at email@example.com and we will provide you with a list of service centers in your area.
How Can I Care For My Aimant Leather Strap?
Aimant leather products are designed and crafted of the finest materials available; as such we do recommend handling it with great care. While we do not have a specific product to recommend, the leather may be cleaned using a quality leather care lotion. We definitely suggest that you test the product of your choice on an inconspicuous area of the product to make sure there is no adverse reaction. As with any cleaning product, please follow the label directions carefully. To maintain the appearance of your Aimant leather product we recommend the following:
- Treat the item with care, and limit exposure to direct heat and sunlight.
- Keep this item dry, and avoid damp or wet surfaces, and do not immerse it in water.
- Care should be taken when using this product, as color transfer can occur.
- Do not use any chemical cleaners to care for this product.
How Can I Order Replacement Bands / Straps For My Watch?
If you are in need of a watch bracelet, we ask that you send your watch to our authorized service center to have the bracelet replaced.
Where Can I Find Instructions On How To Use My Watch?
Instructions for current Aimant watch styles can be found on the Aimant printed Instructions manual that came with your watch when purchased or here . Please note that instructions are listed by watch movement, not style number.
What Are Your Customer Care Hours?
Aimant Customer Care can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org during the hours below. Monday through Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm EST, except during US holidays.
How Can I Find Out How Aimant Will Use And Protect My Personal Information?